John Webster Nurse’s Office
w/ Nurse Erin Decker
Please be safe, wash your hands, and contact your doctor if your or your child are sick! Visit Student Health for more information and updates regarding Student Health Services.
It is school district policy that students remain up to date with their immunizations in order to attend school. Health Centers will tentatively be opening in June/July for students that need appointments for physicals and immunizations.
Required Health Forms for School Year 2020/2021
Student Emergency/Medical Information (S-865)
· Required every school year for every student
· Required for Kindergarten, students entering 6th grade, and newly enrolled students
· Please ask your doctor or provider to review your child’s immunizations and provide updated documentation if necessary.
· Required for all Kindergarten, 3rd grade, and newly enrolled students
· This form is NOT currently available online. Please ask your dental provider to give you a copy of your child’s dental exam visit.
Request for Administration of Medication (MED-1)
· Required every school year for all students with conditions that require medication administration in school
o For example: emergency or daily medications for asthma, severe allergy, seizures, diabetes, ADHD, etc.
· The left side of this form MUST be filled out and signed by your child’s doctor or healthcare provider. A parent signature is also required on the right side of the form.
· **Per school district policy, medication is NOT allowed to be administered by the school nurse without this completed form**
To access these forms, visit Studen Health and click on “Forms.” You can also ask your child’s health care provider for these forms at the end of your visit.
Translated health forms are available at Translated District Forms